- Business-to-business payments specialist Billtrust said Priority Commercial Payments, a unit of Priority Technology Holdings Inc., joined the Billtrust Business Payments Network.
- Mastercard Inc. said it is collaborating with OpenText, an enterprise information-management firm, on a business payments service and initially is targeting the automotive industry.
- Mastercard also said it is expanding its partnership with Zoho, a business-operations platform, to small business owners worldwide.
- Hertz Europe LTD, a unit of Hertz Global Holdings Inc., said Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty car-rental customers in Europe now can use a debit card for payment in many markets.
- SecureTrust, a division of Trustwave Holdings Inc., named data-security veteran Michael Pettiti president. Most recently, Pettiti was vice president of cybersecurity solutions at Uptake, having spent almost 15 years prior to that at Trustwave.
- Vesta Corp. named Ron Hynes as chief executive. Hynes, who comes to Vesta from the CEO position at prepaid-card provider UniRush, replaces Doug Fieldhouse, Vesta founder. Fieldhouse remains on the board of directors as chairman.
Payment card standards body EMVCo on Thursday disclosed proposed specifications changes to accommodate the coming …