- AppsFlyer, a marketing measurement platform, said e-commerce retail app installations increased 55% on Android devices and 32% on iOS devices in 2021 in its latest “State of eCommerce App Marketing” report. In-app spending is up 35% and could increase to 42% by November.
- Payments-technology provider GK Software said it has completed an installation for more than 280 Hy-Vee convenience stores in eight Midwestern states that includes alternative payments and EMV compliance at the pump.
- Payments provider PayNearMe announced it will provide digital deposit and payout services to customers of IGT PlaySports sports-betting platform. PayNearMe offers the service through its MoneyLine platform, launched Monday.
- Payments provider Nuvei Corp. said it will support deposits and payouts for PrizePicks, said to be the largest independently owned daily fantasy sports platform in North America.
- POSaBIT Systems Corp., a payments provider specializing in cannabis retailers, announced an integration with Alpine IQ, a data and marketing-services provider to the same industry.
- Payments provider Payrailz said its credit union service organization, CU Railz, received a $5.4 million investment from the Curql Fund, a venture capital firm.
- Working with Visa Inc. and two other companies, Conduent Transportation said it has installed a contactless payment system on three lines of Mexico City’s Metrobus system. The three lines serve almost 1 million passengers.
- Technology provider Retrace Labs Inc. launched a network to speed up patient and insurance-plan payments for dental offices.
- The ATM Industry Association created a new membership type for small and mid-size financial institutions.
- LawPay, a payments platform for the legal profession, announced it will process payments for the more than 330,000 members of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International.
- Card manufacturer CPI Card Group Inc. named Armintore Schenkel its chief financial officer. Schenkel had led his own consulting business and held a senior finance position at The Western Union Co. John Lowe, CPI’s former CFO, was promoted to senior vice president and general manager of its Secure Card business.
Finix, a payments provider for software platforms, raised $30 million in its latest funding round, …