- The Brink’s Co. said its BLUbeem point-of-sale cash-management platform is now available through the Clover POS technology from Fiserv Inc.
- Paysign Inc., a provider of prepaid cards for the health-care industry, reported $8.8 million in fourth quarter 2021 revenue, a 21% increase year-over-year. Purchase volume in the quarter rose 13.2%. Cardholders totaled 4.3 million at year-end, on 440 card programs.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp. has changed its name for Bread Financial to reflect a new direction for the company known for its private-label store cards. Alliance Data acquired Bread, the operating name for Lon Inc., in December 2020.
- Cross-border e-commerce payments platform Reach received $30 million in a funding round led by Vistara Growth. The funding will be used to increase the company’s development teams, with an emphasis on merchant onboarding.
- Global Processing Services said Mastercard Inc. has invested in the company. The funding, whose total was not released, will support international expansion and product development in areas such as digital banks crypto, and open banking, the company said.
- ClearSale’s “State of Consumer Attitudes on E-Commerce, Fraud & CX 2021” report found that only 20% of online shoppers less than 55 years old have their credit card handy when they shop online. Thirty-five percent leave before completing a transaction if the checkout is too complex or takes too long.
- Unattended payments provider Cantaloupe Inc. announced Cantaloupe One Platform, a bundled subscription model.
- Cross River, a financial-technology provider, will work with Chainalysis to expand its cryptocurrency offerings while meeting regulatory-compliance requirements, Chainalysis said.
- CPI Card Group Inc. launched it Push Provisioning service, which facilitates the tokenization of a Mastercard Inc. credit or debit card through in-app provisioning to mobile wallets, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Click to Pay.
- ThetaRay said its transaction-monitoring technology for banks and fintechs is available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. The technology relies on artificial intelligence to detect money laundering.
The drive to encourage consumers to use cryptocurrency to pay for transactions at the point-of-sale …