- E-commerce payments provider BlueSnap Inc. said it is enhancing its Payments for Marketplaces product, which allows online merchants to launch and operate global e-commerce marketplaces. New services include auto-onboarding, split payments, and cross-border payment capabilities.
- Square Inc. will have an investor conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday to discuss how it is responding to the Covid-19 pandemic. The company’s Investor Day event previously scheduled for Tuesday will be held at a later date.
- ATM network owner Cardtronics plc said Casey’s General Stores Inc., the nation’s fourth-largest convenience-store retailer, awarded Cardtronics a multi-year agreement to provide ATM services in more than 2,000 convenience stores in 16 states.
- European fintech Revolut Technologies Inc. launched its Financial Super App and debit card in the United States, claiming it has already gained “tens of thousands” of U.S. customers.
- Hospitality-software provider Agilysys Inc. said Hotel One Sixty-Six has adopted its rGuest Pay payment service to manage guest payment data.
- Brex, a fintech corporate-card provider, announced it has agreed to acquire three companies: Neji, a blockchain and networking company; Compose Labs, a video platform; and Landria, a specialist in knowledge databases. Terms were not announced.
- Online fraud-prevention specialist Forter released the Forter Returns Abuse Protection service. It enables merchants to identify and block abusive returns practices.
- Vending machine payments provider USA Technologies Inc. sent a letter to shareholders highlighting attempts by its board of directors to end what USAT calls the “unnecessary and distracting proxy contest launched by activist investor Hudson Executive Capital.” HEC, USAT’s largest shareholder, wants to replace the company’s board with its own nominees at USAT’s annual shareholder meeting April 30.
- Citing the evolving impact of the novel coronavirus, or Covid-19, on the global economy, payments provider Euronet Worldwide Inc. withdrew its previous investor guidance for its first-quarter financial results.
- Reflecting the continuing impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, Mastercard Inc. updated its first-quarter growth-rate expectations, reporting it now estimates net revenue will grow in the low single-digit range year over year. Mastercard also reported “further deterioration” in cross-border, switched-volume, and switched-transaction measures, though it added “revenue related to our services lines has held up reasonably well.”
- American Express Co. said it is matching donations to the charity Feeding America for food aid to communities affected by Covid-19 when cardholders use points from AmEx’s Membership Rewards program for their donations. AmEx said it will match a total of $1 million.
Varo Money Inc., a 5-year-old mobile-banking and payments startup that’s closing in on a national …