- ClearSale, an online fraud-prevention provider, said online shopping cart 3dcart will offer ClearSale services to its merchants.
- Payrailz, a payments provider to banks and credit unions, announced it has launched a credit-union service organization (CUSO) called CU Payz.
- Payments-technology firm Verrency said it has collaborated with Coinify, a digital-currency payments provider, to allow banks to offer customers the ability to spend digital currency via their existing cards or digital wallets.
- Mobile point-of-sale provider Lavu acquired Sourcery, an automated accounts-payable service for the restaurant industry. Terms were not disclosed.
- Net Element Inc. launched its Netevia Mastercard for businesses. Merchants can choose a percentage of card sales to be credited to the card instead of their bank account, and use the funds for card purchases.
- Payment-technology provider ACI Worldwide Inc., which in May acquired the Speedpay bill-payment service from The Western Union Co., reported second-quarter revenues of $297.6 million, up 27% from $235 million a year earlier. Net quarterly income swung to $5.73 million from a loss of $14.6 million last year.
- The Western Union Co. said its Business Solutions unit will advise the more than 12,000 members of The Association of Canadian Travel Agencies on cross-border payments and foreign-currency transactions under a new agreement.
- Mobile-payments provider Glance Technologies Inc. said EasyPark, a British Columbia-based parking company with 135 facilities, will accept Glance Pay for parking violation ticket payments.
Merchant processor Priority Technology Holdings Inc. posted an 11% increase in payment volume in the …