- Point-of-sale software developer Zuza launched its Zuza Marketplace on its Super App platform. Merchants can peruse the marketplace to find tools and third-party apps that can aid their businesses, Zuza said.
- U.S.-based Uplift, which offers buy now, pay later capability for the travel industry, announced Royal Air Maroc, a Morocco-based airline, has adopted its service.
- Payments security provider PCI Pal said Virgin Atlantic airline will use its service.
- Discover Global Network said it will provide digital-payments capability for TYDEi, a vendor-payments platform for the health-care industry.
- Mastercard Inc. released added benefits on cards held by U.S. small businesses, including services from Adobe, McAfee, Priority Pass, ShopRunner, and Uber.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. confirmed charities will be able to raise funds and receive donations directly within the Venmo app.
- OTT Pay, a Canada-based fintech, launched OTT Pay Checkout, intended for online merchants selling internationally across a wide range of currencies.
- Digital-asset firms Stablecorp and Shift Markets said they will work with Circle Internet Financial to create a cross-border payments capability between Canada and the United States.
Online shoppers spent a record $12.4 billion on Cyber Monday, a 9.6% increase from the …