- Vesta, a vendor of fraud-fighting technology, said it has received a $125 million growth-capital investment from Goldfinch Partners.
- Fiserv Inc. said True Sky Credit Union will move to its platform for core account processing, including access to the Zelle peer-to-peer payments network.
- Mastercard Inc. launched Recovery Insights, a set of data and tools aimed at helping managers and government officials in their decision making. The payments network said its data has already helped New York City officials in learning how the rapid drop in consumer spending caused by Covid-19 would impact sales-tax revenue.
- Bill-pay technology provider doxo Inc. released data indicating American households on average spend $914 per month on the nine most common household bills, excluding rent and mortgage. The most expensive city is Miami, at $1,008. The least expensive is Salt Lake City, at $823.
- Facebook Inc. said it is changing the name of its digital wallet for cryptocurrencies from Calibra to Novi.
- XTM Inc., a provider of technology for challenger banks, said it expects to launch its Today Mastercard nationwide in July.
- Kiosk Innovations said it has developed foot-control and gesture-control technology to allow users to operate kiosks without resort to sanitizing wipes, voice control, or other solutions.
- Mercator Advisory Group released its “The Expanding Role of ACH in the Era of Faster Payments” white paper. Nacha, the rules-setting organization for the automated clearing house system, sponsored the report.
- ControlScan Inc. released its “Terminal Encryption for Security and PCI Compliance: What Every Retailer Must Know About P2PE” white paper.
Convenience-store operators wanting another way to accept payments for lottery games have a decoupled-debit option …