- The Clearing House Payments Co. LLC announced three processors—Fiserv Inc., FIS Inc., and Jack Henry & Associates—will offer its real-time payment service to minority-owned depository institutions. The processors and TCH will jointly cover the onboarding fees for these financial institutions connecting to TCH’s RTP network.
- Datacap Systems Inc. said it will offer the digital loyalty card service from Loyalzoo to its point-of-sale partners as an option for memberships with recurring payments. The service uses Datacap tokens, marketing promotions, card updating, and multiple site support.
- Cantaloupe Inc., a payments provider for the vending market, announced it will incorporate card-payment technology from Castles Technology. Cantaloupe was formerly known as USA Technologies Inc.
- Payments provider Payoneer said it will process payments for eBay merchants in select countries on eBay’s core marketplace.
- Global Payments Inc. said its TSYS Issuer Solutions unit will continue to support Barclays US Consumer Bank’s card portfolio under an agreement renewal.
- Some 93% of consumers are considering such payment technologies as biometrics, digital currencies, and QR codes, as well as contactless, according to the Mastercard New Payments Index.
MoneyGram International Inc. said its money-transfer business generated revenue of $304.9 million in the second …