- Debit network Shazam Inc. said it will offer The Clearing House Payments Co. LLC’s Real Time Payments service to its member financial institutions.
- POS Supply Solutions said it acquired Paper-Net, a point-of-sale consumables supplier, earlier this year. Terms were not disclosed. Paper-Net will take on the POS Supply Solutions branding.
- Professional Data Solutions Inc. (PDI), a software vendor to the petroleum and convenience-store industries, said it will integrate mobile-payments technology from P97 Networks Inc. into its cloud platform and will also serve as a reseller for P97’s mobile-commerce platform.
- Fraud-prevention specialist Kount Inc. announced apparel retailer Arc’teryx has adopted Kount’s Identity Trust Global Network.
- Menufy, a provider of online- and mobile-ordering technology for restaurants, said it has allied with payments provider Shift4 Payments to offer its technology to Shift4 clients.
- Hyperledger, an organization aimed at furthering blockchain technology across industries, announced six new members, including Walmart Stores Inc.
- Levelset, a payments provider for building contractors, said it has passed the 1 million milestone for number of payment documents exchanged through its platform.
- Payments provider Klarna said it is providing online installment-payment services for customers of e-commerce fashion retailer Shein.
- ControlScan Inc. released its “ControlScan/MAC 2020 Acquiring Trends Report.”
- Lightspeed POS named Marty Reaume to the new role of chief people officer. Reaume previously worked at several Silicon Valley companies in similar roles.
‘Tens of Thousands of Dollars’ in Fraud for Operators That Don’t Upgrade Gas Pumps to EMV, a Report Estimates
When the big card networks this spring postponed until April 2021 the fraud-liability deadline for …