- Repay Holdings Inc. announced its acquisition of Kontrol Payables, an accounts payable automation provider, for up to $11 million.
- Cryptocurrency-based payments processor GreenBox POS announced the launch of a pilot for its Coyni stablecoin token. Among other features, Coyni offers instant settlement as well as transaction deletions and reversals.
- Cryptocurrency processor Flexa Inc. said it will be the presenting sponsor for the launch Tuesday of Las Vegas Lacrosse, the latest expansion franchise in the National Lacrosse League.
- Point-of-sale technology provider Sunyard Technology Co. Ltd. launched an upgraded version of its i50 Android MiniPOS device, a mobile terminal.
- Kairos, which manages a portfolio of five brands, said its Bilt brand has launched Bilt Rewards to let real-estate owners offer tenants the chance to earn points on rent payments. The unit also launched the Bilt Mastercard, another method that lets tenants pay rent and earn points.
- Payments-platform provider Moca said Woodforest Financial Group has invested $3 million in the company in a Series B round.
- Cequence Security Inc., an application programming interface security vendor, said the number of brands using its services increased 425% in the past 12 months. It did not release an actual tally.
- BlueSnap Inc. launched an education payment service called Modern Education Payment Solutions.
- Fintech and payments company Metrics Global Inc. named Michael Cottrell its president. Cottrell had been vice president of product at Global Payments Inc. and before was president of ProPay at Total System Services Inc. (TSYS).
Seeking to improve the customer experience for insurance-claim payments, Metromile Enterprise Solutions LLC, an automated …