- Tyler Technologies, a specialist in government services and payments, said it will acquire Rapid Financial Solutions, a provider of payments, card issuance, and digital disbursement services, for $68 million. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
- Prepaid card specialist InComm Payments has acquired The Card Network, a gift card issuer based in Australia. Terms were not disclosed.
- A new Javelin Strategy & Research report, the 2022 Child Identity Fraud Study, found that 915,000 U.S. children were victims of identity fraud in the past year, with an average cost per household of $1,128.
- Cryptocurrency platform Blockchain.com said its Blockchain.com Visa Card has debuted with a waiting list of 50,000 sign-ups.
- In related news, crypto-payments provider BitPay said it will support payments via Polygon wallets and Matic tokens.
Shift4 Payments Inc. announced Thursday it is integrating Amazon.com Inc.’s Just Walk Out technology into …