- Insurer Alliance Global Corporate & Specialty issued a report detailing how companies can protect their systems from an epidemic of ransomware attacks. Such attacks increased 62% in the first half 2021, year-over-year, following a 20% rise for all of 2020, according to FBI statistics cited by Alliance.
- Online gifting platform SmartGift said it is working with buy now, pay later specialist Klarna AB to allow consumers to send gifts from any Klarna merchant and pay for them in four installments.
- Payments provider AvidXchange Holdings Inc. priced its initial public offering at $25 per share, with gross proceeds expected to reach $660 million. The stock was expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Wednesday under the symbol AVDX.
- Certify Health, a provider of digital services to patients, including payments, said its platform can be integrated with patient kiosks from Olea Kiosks Inc.
- Papaya Global Ltd., whose technology helps companies manage payroll and payments, has launched its Company Hub, a workforce-management platform operating in more than 140 countries.
- Neon One, a provider of technology for nonprofits, said it is working with Visa Inc. to help clients digitize donations as year-end giving approaches. As it stands, 13% of annual donations are done online, Neon One says.
- Jack Henry & Associates Inc. said open banking services providers Finicity, Akoya, and Plaid have integrated with its Banno Digital Platform.
- Payments-technology provider PCI Pal said it has integrated with Amazon Connect, Amazon.com Inc.’s cloud contact center, making PCI Pal available in AWS Marketplace, a digital marketplace for third-party software.
The movement to speed up cross-border payments received another boost Monday as Mastercard Inc. announced …