- Business-to-business payments specialist Billtrust said Priority Commercial Payments, a unit of Priority Technology Holdings Inc., joined the Billtrust Business Payments Network.
- Mastercard Inc. said it is collaborating with OpenText, an enterprise information-management firm, on a business payments service and initially is targeting the automotive industry.
- Mastercard also said it is expanding its partnership with Zoho, a business-operations platform, to small business owners worldwide.
- Hertz Europe LTD, a unit of Hertz Global Holdings Inc., said Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty car-rental customers in Europe now can use a debit card for payment in many markets.
- SecureTrust, a division of Trustwave Holdings Inc., named data-security veteran Michael Pettiti president. Most recently, Pettiti was vice president of cybersecurity solutions at Uptake, having spent almost 15 years prior to that at Trustwave.
- Vesta Corp. named Ron Hynes as chief executive. Hynes, who comes to Vesta from the CEO position at prepaid-card provider UniRush, replaces Doug Fieldhouse, Vesta founder. Fieldhouse remains on the board of directors as chairman.
The nation’s automated clearing house network went on a tear in the quarter ended June …