- Cloud-based point-of-sale maker Revel Systems said restaurant chain Pizza King will use the Revel Enterprise POS system across its 49 locations, including payment processing via Revel Advantage. Pizza King also will use Revel’s technology for integrations with an employee scheduling application and a gift card provider.
- ParTech Inc. introduced PAR Payment Service. Designed for restaurants, the service includes point-of-sale hardware, the ability to bring your own device, a single monthly fee for all services, and technical support.
- Athletic-equipment retailer Foot Locker Inc. has chosen Adyen NV to process payments in certain markets globally, Adyen announced.
- In spite of remaining legal restrictions, sports betting worldwide is expected to produce more than $134.5 billion in revenue by 2027, up from $48.9 billion in 2018, according to Transparency Market Research. The widespread availability of smart phones is contributing to the trend, the firm reports.
- Checkout platform Bolt said it was named a BigCommerce Elite Technology Partner. Since 2018, Bolt has provided services to more than 80 enterprise BigCommerce customer stores.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. launched its Financial Messaging and Connectivity software, aimed at helping companies migrate to the ISO 20022 messaging standard for payments.
- FireEye Inc. launched its Mandiant Advantage: Threat Intelligence service that provides organizations with information on active cyber threats.
- Nacha, the organization that oversees the automated clearing house network, appointed Jeanette Hait Blanco as general counsel, promoting her from associate general counsel. Formerly, she held positions at PayPal Holdings Inc. and Bank of America Corp.
- Payments software provider linked2pay appointed Sarah Guckes chief marketing officer. Formerly, Guckes held marketing positions at First American Payment Systems and Bank of America Merchant Services.
- Point-of-sale installment lender QuadPay appointed former PayPal Holdings Inc. executive Laura Kane senior vice president of enterprise sales. It also appointed e-commerce veteran Kevin McKeand vice president of business development and strategic partnerships.
Strange times. Seemingly overnight, one of the most durable and heavily weighted key performance indicators …