- PCI Pal, whose services enable businesses to collect payments in accordance with the PCI Security Standards Council data-security rules, announced a link-up with payments provider Stripe Inc. to allow Stripe clients to more quickly deploy PCI Pal’s technology.
- Paya Inc. said UtilityBilling.com, a subscription billing and payment platform, integrated Paya’s processing service.
- PlusPass, an app that allows drivers to pay tolls, and Papaya Inc., whose mobile technology enables users to consolidate and pay bills, are integrating Passport Labs Inc.’s parking-payment capability, Passport Labs announced.
- Technology provider Sapphire Software Services said its Panoramix software now allows firms to better manage billing when advisors are working with multiple clients.
- MoneyGram International Inc. announced a ninth consecutive month of triple-digit growth in cross-border transaction volume for its MoneyGram Online digital-payments business. Digital cross-border transactions grew 161% year-over-year in September, said the company, which did not release the number of transactions.
- Payability, which offers funding to e-commerce businesses, announced it has passed $3 billion in total loans, with $1 billion recorded in 2020 alone.
- Technical-standards body EMVCo launched a pilot testing program for commercial off-the-shelf mobile devices intended for contactless payment acceptance.
- Cryptocurrency platform Ternio LLC joined Visa Inc.’s Fast Track program, which is aimed at supporting fintechs. Ternio’s BlockCard platform allows users to spend and hold cryptocurrency via linked debit cards and bank accounts.
- Payments provider Signature Payments appointed industry veteran Jeff Fortney vice president of partner relations, focusing on relationships with independent sales organizations.
Strange times. Seemingly overnight, one of the most durable and heavily weighted key performance indicators …