- The Colombia-based payments processor Redeban has adopted payments-technology provider Nuvei Corp.’s Nuvei for Payments embedded-payments platform. Nuvei earlier this month agreed to acquire payments provider Paya Holdings Inc. in a deal valued at $1.3 billion.
- Wafi Inc. launched Wafi.cash, a payment processing platform for e-commerce transactions that purports to eliminate redundant entities in the payment processing flow, which could reduce merchant costs.
- E-commerce platform Bold Commerce said its merchants can now offer PayPal as a payment option. PayPal has more than 430 million active accounts and Bold Commerce counts more than 9,000 brands and retailers as clients.
- Online travel site Kayak said buy now, pay later services from Affirm Inc. are now available on its site. Affirm counts nearly 15 million users and 245,000 merchants as customers.
- Payments research and consulting firm The Strawhecker Group named Elavon best performing gateway for 2023, based on an evaluation of minute outage, availability, transaction speed, success rate, and authorization rate. CSG Forte/FIS is the runner-up.
- Lightspeed Commerce Inc. said the average transaction size for North American golf courses that use its point-of-sale system increased 4.2% in 2022 over 2021.
- The ATM Security Association, which is owned and managed by the ATM Industry Association, announced a subscription membership level.
- Nacha, the governing body for the automated clearing house network, approved Nacha Certified status for CBIZ Human Capital Management, a provider of workforce-management technology. The status indicates the company meets Nacha standards as a third-party sender.
- Payments provider Valor PayTech named Riaz Ladha its senior vice president of integrated payments and strategy and Eric Kirk its vice president of integrated payments and strategic sales as part of its new strategic payments business unit. Ladha most recently had been vice president of industry relations at the Electronic Transactions Association. Kirk had been senior vice president of institutional partnerships at BHG Financial.
- Vanco, a payments provider for educational and faith organizations, named former AffiniPay president Jim McGinnis chief executive. He succeeds Shawn Boom, who is taking on the role of executive chairman.
AppBrilliance Inc., a provider of real-time payments technology, has partnered with Zoccam, a specialist in …