- Novo Dia Group, a developer of point-of-sale software for electronic benefits transfer and other payments, said it has integrated with Square Inc.’s platform and enhanced its main product, Mobile Market, which it has renamed TotalPay.
- College payment-processing specialist PayMyTuition said it has developed a service that allows colleges and universities to settle cross-border tuition payments in real time using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Governmental entities reported 163 ransomware attacks in 2019, up almost 150% over 2018 as criminals concentrate on state and local government sites, according to consulting firm Deloitte.
- Procede Software, a provider of technology for heavy-truck dealers, said it is integrating services from Nvoicepay Inc., whose technology automates accounts payable processes.
- The Electronic Transactions Association released its ETA Forty Under 40 roster of payments professionals.
- The Retail Solutions Providers Association released its 2020 study on point-of-sale key performance indicators.
Ria Money Transfer, a unit of Euronet Worldwide Inc., said its services will be available …