- Payments provider Global Payments Inc. announced consulting firm PwC will be a charter member of Global’s TSYS Partner Program, an initiative aimed at developing business partnerships with companies globally.
- CloudPay Inc., a payroll-processing provider, launched CloudPay Now, a service allowing multinational companies to provide earned-wage access globally.
- InComm Payments will process prepaid card transactions online and in-store for Medline, a medical-products manufacturer and technology provider supporting health-insurance plans.
- Payments provider Adyen Inc. said it will process transactions for Slice, a technology platform for independent pizzerias.
- MoonPay, a provider of payments technology for cryptocurrency transactions, said it has chosen FIS Inc.’s Worldpay unit for merchant acquiring in 160 countries and 80 digital currencies.
- RealPage Inc., a technology provider to the real-estate industry, launched a prepaid Mastercard to enable properties to provide refunds, reimbursements, and incentives to residents in place of checks.
- Monroe Transit, said to be the nation’s oldest publicly owned transportation authority, is launching MTSPay, a contactless fare-collection technology from Modeshift Inc.
- Bluefin Payment Systems LLC said it will provide users of System Innovators, an enterprise revenue management platform, with payment processing services.
Corporations aren’t in business to please Wall Street, but for publicly held companies investor expectations …