- Payments provider Global Payments Inc. announced consulting firm PwC will be a charter member of Global’s TSYS Partner Program, an initiative aimed at developing business partnerships with companies globally.
- CloudPay Inc., a payroll-processing provider, launched CloudPay Now, a service allowing multinational companies to provide earned-wage access globally.
- InComm Payments will process prepaid card transactions online and in-store for Medline, a medical-products manufacturer and technology provider supporting health-insurance plans.
- Payments provider Adyen Inc. said it will process transactions for Slice, a technology platform for independent pizzerias.
- MoonPay, a provider of payments technology for cryptocurrency transactions, said it has chosen FIS Inc.’s Worldpay unit for merchant acquiring in 160 countries and 80 digital currencies.
- RealPage Inc., a technology provider to the real-estate industry, launched a prepaid Mastercard to enable properties to provide refunds, reimbursements, and incentives to residents in place of checks.
- Monroe Transit, said to be the nation’s oldest publicly owned transportation authority, is launching MTSPay, a contactless fare-collection technology from Modeshift Inc.
- Bluefin Payment Systems LLC said it will provide users of System Innovators, an enterprise revenue management platform, with payment processing services.
Despite economic headwinds from supply-chain bottlenecks and geopolitical instability, the payments industry continues to show …