- Processor Fiserv Inc. said it will open a new office building in New Jersey that will include 428,000 square feet of space and accommodate approximately 3,000 employees.
- In related news, Visa Inc. said it will open a new office in Atlanta next year. The company expects the new space to accommodate approximately 1,000 employees over the next few years.
- IRIS CRM, a provider of software for independent sales organizations to monitor merchant data, announced an enhancement enabling ISOs working with Total System Services to manage merchant disputes through the IRIS CRM Dispute Responder product.
- Envestnet|Yodlee, a data aggregation and analytics provider, said Navy Federal Credit Union will use its service to make it easier for its customers to use financial applications requiring access to their accounts.
- TicketNetwork, which specializes in the secondary ticket market, said it now offers Affirm Inc.’s point-of-sale financing option for transactions.
- MyChargeBack, a New York City-based company specializing in card-not-present transaction disputes, said it has launched a Scandinavian Web site.
- Payments provider Checkout.com made several executive appointments.
- Former GoDaddy Inc. chief executive Scott Wagner has joined Bill.com’s board of directors.
The global shortage of semiconductor chips that’s plaguing the makers of point-of-sale terminals and other …