- Payments provider FIS Inc. and its Worldpay unit announced they will process all payments at TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team. The deal includes installation of 600 point-of-sale terminals featuring tap-to-pay functionality.
- Payments provider Paya Holdings Inc. reported third-quarter payment volume of $12.6 billion, up 14.3% year-over-year. Revenue totaled $71.4 million, up 13.2%, with net income of $1.3 million, a turnaround from last year’s loss of $3 million.
- Payroc WorldAccess LLC announced an integration of its payments services with Local Express Inc., a developer of software for food and beverage retailers.
- A technology company called Enigmatic Smile said it can launch, within four weeks, an offers app linked to branded payment cards on behalf of businesses.
- Digital Check Corp., a provider of technology for check-image capture, announced it has achieved System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type 1 certification according to standards set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- The Independent Community Bankers of America named Kari Mitchum vice president of payments policy. She has more than 25 years of financial services experience.
Jitters about the economy and the impact of the FTX implosion may have combined to …