- Payments provider Fintainium said it is working with Visa Inc.’s real-time push-payment network, Visa Direct, and CIT Inc. to let merchants access cash flow and consumers receive payouts.
- Progressive Care Inc. said its PharmCoRx pharmacies is accepting Bitcoin in payment for Covid-19 rapid-testing services. The company began accepting cryptocurrency in 2018.
- ParkMobile LLC said its mobile app is now available to pay for parking at almost 2,000 spaces throughout Elizabeth, N.J. ParkMobile’s parent company, Park Now Group, has been acquired by EasyPark Group.
- Cloud-based payments-technology firm SimplePin Inc. will process insurance-premium payments for Ostiguy & Gendron Group under a new agreement.
- Fakespot Inc., whose technology identifies counterfeit product reviews on shopping sites, announced an iOS version of its technology for mobile shopping on Amazon.
- Business-to-business payments provider Boost Payment Solutions has appointed payments-industry veteran Carl Mazzola chief strategy officer. Mazzola has previously held positions with First Data Merchant Services, Bank of America Merchant Services, and TSYS Payment Solutions.
- Technology executive Manon Brouillette is resigning from the board of directors of payments provider Lightspeed POS Inc. as she assumes a new position as chief operating officer at the Verizon Consumer Group.
With more and more hourly wage workers needing access to their earnings sooner than the …