- Global payment transaction volume authenticated with EMV 3-D Secure 2.0 increased 1,667% in the first quarter year-over-year, according to Outseer’s latest quarterly fraud and payments report. The same type of volume authenticated with the previous version of EMV 3-D Secure increased 59% for the same period. Outseer is an authentication services provider.
- Payments provider Billtrust said it will join the Russell 2000 Index effective June 28 after the market opens. The company went public earlier this year via a $1.3-billion merger with South Mountain Merger Corp., a special purpose acquisition company.
- Blockchain-based business-payments provider Paystand Inc. launched Smart Lockbox, a service that allows businesses to digitize check payments received from customers.
- RevoluGroup Canada Inc.’s payments platform, RevoluPay, has agreed to process transactions and provide banking services for Aexon Group’s Aexon Singapore unit as it expands into the European Union market.
- CheckAlt, a specialist in check payment processing services, said it formed an alliance with CU Prodigy, a credit union service organization.
- Deluxe Corp. said it will integrate its small-business payroll and human-resources technology with Microsoft Corp.’s cloud-based Dynamics 365 Business Central platform.
- WhereiPark, whose technology lets property owners earn income on unused parking spaces, has acquired the assets of MonkeyParking, which offers a competing app. Terms were not announced.
- Passport Labs Inc., which provides parking payment services, named Greg Wakefield senior vice president of revenue operations. Wakefield previously was at Flexential, an information services and technology company.
PayPal Holdings Inc. on Tuesday launched a new version of its mobile app with a …