- Credova, a buy now, pay later platform for outdoor-sports-related purchases, launched its Pay in 4 program, allowing shoppers to split purchases into four installments at no interest.
- Point-of-sale technology provider PredictSpring said it has raised $16 million in a Series B funding round.
- Point-of-sale system maker Bravo Systems released updates for automated form completion and text messaging. Its primary clients are firearm, pawn, and specialty retailers.
- Advanced Fraud Solutions said financial institution clients of Fiserv Inc. will have access to its TrueChecks fraud-prevention service via an agreement between the two companies.
- Synctera, a 2-year-old fintech bank, said it is launching a rewards debit card for Sincere, a financial-services technology provider focused on the pet industry.
- PayByPhone said it will work with technology provider Offstreet to integrate users’ parking validations and paid-parking exemptions into the PayByPhone app, which allows users to locate and pay for parking.
- The ownership of payments-technology firms Infintech and Axia has combined the two operations under a new, common name, i3 Merchant Solutions.
- European airline Vueling said it will accept cryptocurrency payments via a deal with crypto processor BitPay Inc. Vueling is using technology from UATP, an airline-specific payment network, to expedite the integration.
- Ant Group launched Alipay+ Unified Payment, an upgrade aimed at online and brick-and-mortar merchants to ease acceptance of cross-border payments.
- Blackhawk Network released a report on gift card programs in conjunction with NAPCO Research.
As e-commerce volume soars during the holiday season, so does the risk of fraud. Between …