- Chargeback Gurus released guidance on the potential for chargebacks as consumers and merchants contend with the effects of the coronavirus infection.
- Email-security firm Armorblox Inc. said it will provide its services free to companies with between 100 and 2,000 employees until April 30 to help guard against social-engineering attacks exploiting the Covid-19 pandemic.
- A cryptocurrency firm called TakeTheCoin, which allows merchants to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the point of sale, said it will waive all set-up and monthly service charges in an effort to help small businesses contending with depressed business during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Nacha’s Afinis Interoperability Standards organization said it is working with XMLdation, a financial messaging and application programming interface services company, to enable API testing using XMLdation tools in the Afinis developer portal.
- Quick-service restaurant chain The Krystal Co. released more details on a data breach it disclosed in October. Dates for the breach range from July 2 to Sept. 27, 2019, though the timeframe may have been shorter at some locations.
- Cybersecurity provider SuperCom Ltd. said its chief executive, Arie Trabelsi, intends to buy up to 6 million shares of the company on the open market.
Money 20/20, set for Oct. 25-28 in Las Vegas, has been canceled. Dates for the …