- Gaming-properties operator Boyd Gaming Corp. launched a digital wallet, working with gaming-technology provider Aristocrat Technologies and payments provider Sightline Payments. The service, called BoydPay, is live at Blue Chip Casino Resort Spa, Belterra Park, and Aliante Casino.
- Payments provider National Merchants Association launched a program that offers free credit card processing for three months and a free contactless payment terminal to new card-present merchants.
- Alchemy Pay, a fiat and cryptocurrency payments provider, said it agreed to process transactions for Instpower, a network of charging stations.
- Team Labs Inc. said its Teampay spend-management platform for firms has launched a partner program to assist corporate users in managing payments.
- PaymentWorks Inc. said its Business Identity Platform, which helps businesses identify payees to prevent fraud, is gaining traction with colleges and universities, with new clients including Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the University of Tennessee, and the University of Alabama.
Network tokenization is a term that’s quickly been finding its way into the fintech and …