- Buy now, pay later specialist Afterpay Ltd. said it is now available through its app to customers of Amazon, CVS, Dell, Kroger, Macy’s, Nike, Target, Walgreen’s, and other major brands.
- EVO Payments Inc. has added automated clearing house processing to its PayFabric gateway. EVO’s ACH processing can be integrated into a merchant’s Web site and third-party applications.
- Payfare Inc., a provider of earned-wage access for workers in the gig economy, said it will integrate Mastercard Send, Mastercard Inc.’s real-time push-payment service.
- Payments-technology provider Simply Easier Payments Inc. has integrated with the Partner Platform agency-management system from Strategic Insurance Software to let Partner Platform clients pay insurance premiums via agency Web sites, client portals, and mobile apps.
- American Express Co. launched a new “Let’s Go Shop Small” campaign, committing more than $100 million to it.
- Cloud-based subscription-management firm Zuora Inc. said its client GoPro has exceeded 1 million subscribers. Zuora has managed the service since 2016.
- Universal Fire & Casualty Insurance Co. announced it is the first U.S. insurer to accept cryptocurrency for premium payments.
- Remittance provider Remitly Inc. added new features to its Passbook by Remitly app. They include person-to-person payments, early payday options, and immediate card access online.
- Hawk AI, a specialist in fraud detection and anti-money laundering, said it raised $10 million in a Series A round. Germany-based Hawk entered the United States earlier this year via a partnership with North American Bancard.
- The California Department of General Services and the state’s Office of Fleet Asset Management have awarded a multi-year, statewide fleet card contract to WEX Inc.
- Former Fiserv Inc. executive David McLaughlin has joined prepaid-payments technology provider Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc. as chief financial officer.
PayPal Holdings Inc. on Tuesday launched a new version of its mobile app with a …