- Nacha, The Clearing House Payments Co. LLC and the Federal Reserve, which collectively manage the automated clearing house network, said the addition of a third daily processing window for same-day ACH took effect on March 19. The ACH network now settles payments four times each business day.
- Mobile-wallet technology provider Citcon USA LLC said it has integrated its technology with Retail Realm, an independent software vendor. The integration allows users of Microsoft Dynamics POS to accept PayPal, Venmo, Alipay, and other wallets online and in-store.
- The town of Lawrence, Kan., has adopted mobile payments for parking in its downtown area via a mobile app from Passport Parking Inc.
- Discover Financial Services has signed an agreement with Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the national payments system in Malaysia known as PayNet, to increase acceptance for Discover Diners Club and network alliance cards in that country.
- Arkose Labs, a provider of fraud-prevention software for online commerce, appointed former eBay Inc. executive Ashish Jain chief product officer.
Shift4 Payments Inc. went public in June 2020 after more than two decades as a …