- NetCents Technology Inc. said it signed a 5-year reseller agreement with an undisclosed independent sales organization. The ISO will bundle NetCents’ gateway and cryptocurrency acceptance into its offerings.
- The Electronic Transactions Association and Worldpay are bringing 10 startup companies to the ETA’s annual Transact conference. The 10 companies, part of the Payments’ NexTen program, will be able to pitch their products and receive exhibit space.
- Fraud-mitigation firm Signifyd announced the Signifyd Chargeback Recovery service for merchants.
- The CardLinx Association, which promotes online-to-offline commerce through card linking, announced its 2019 board of directors, a new meeting series, and an awards program.
- Payments provider BlueSnap released “The State of International eCommerce: 2019” survey that found that 64% of the 1,700 respondents preferred to use PayPal when shopping on international e-commerce sites.
- Rhineback Bank said Zelle person-to-person payments are now available in its app.
- Public transit tickets sent to mobile devices will grow from 4.5 billion in 2018 to 7.9 billion by 2023, says ABI Research in its “The Path to Mobile Ticketing” report.
The other shoe has dropped. Fidelity National Information Services Inc.’s $43-billion cash-and-stock deal to acquire …