- ControlScan expanded its agreement with Clark Brands LLC to offer managed firewall and PCI-compliance services to the petroleum retailer.
- Installment-payments specialist Klarna, which has processed payments for fashion retailer ASOS in the United Kingdom, extended that relationship to the U.S. market, the companies said.
- In related news, installment-payment processor Splitit said a survey of more than 1,000 U.S. consumers shows 35% would spend more on back-to-school shopping if offered an installment option.
- Payment-processing software provider Baldwin Hackett & Meeks Inc. (BHMI) said Early Warning Services LLC, the bank-owned company behind the Zelle person-to-person payments service, will use BHMI’s Concourse application for dispute management involving Zelle transactions.
- PAX Technology Inc. said the Enroll & Pay instant-redemption loyalty app is available on its A920 and E500 point-of-sale terminals.
- On Track Innovations Ltd. said it has received orders for more than 10,000 of its Uno-8 contactless near-field communication readers for the ATM market. The devices are due to be delivered before year’s end.
- Mastercard Inc. said Salesforce joined the Mastercard small-business program for its business card customers.
- China-based EasyTransfer, which processes tuition payments for Chinese college students at overseas institutions, said it will integrate a platform from PayMyTuition as a payment option.
Merchant processor Priority Technology Holdings Inc. posted an 11% increase in payment volume in the …