- E-commerce platform WooCommerce said it is offering CBD-selling merchants new services for monitoring security issues, printing shipping labels, and automatic tax calculation.
- Acadia POS and merchant-services provider GCG Consulting Inc. said they handled nearly 50,000 transactions on 77 PAX Technology point-of-sale devices at the recent Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- Business-payments firm Biller Genie said its clients are now able to collect payments via Apple Pay, among other new platform features.
- Discover Global Network said its newly-signed deal with the National Bank of Oman will expand Discover acceptance in the Middle East nation.
- Unattended-payments specialist USA Technologies Inc. said it anticipates “favorable adjustments” at its Feb. 19 earnings call to its previously reported revenue and earnings associated with hardware devices and its subsidiary Cantaloupe Systems Inc.
- RightCapital Inc., a marketer of software for financial-planning professionals, launched RightPay, a Web-based tool that allows planners to collect fees by credit card.
- Payments provider SpotOn Transact Inc. formed a restaurant advisory board to help the company develop and refine its products.
- The 2020 Mobile World Congress conference scheduled for Feb. 24-27 in Barcelona, Spain, has been canceled because of concerns about the coronavirus outbreak. The conference usually attracts about 100,000 attendees.
- Payoneer Inc., a provider of cross-border payments for small businesses, opened an office in Dublin and obtained an Electronic Money Institution license from the Central Bank of Ireland. The license enables Payoneer to continue serving customers across the European Economic Area following the United Kingdom’s recent Brexit, or withdrawal from the European Union.
- Payments provider BlueSnap Inc. named Gregg Capone senior vice president of customer success. Capone formerly worked at Cayan, now part of Global Payments Inc.
- Blockchain technology provider Radpay Inc. said Stephen L. Norris, cofounder of investment firm Carlyle Group, joined its advisory board.
The number of ATMs providing the option of cardless withdrawals rose 26% in 2019, says …