- The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC granted an extension to USA Technologies Inc. allowing the provider of vending-machine payments technology more time to file financial statements. The new deadline is Sept. 23.
- Everlink Payment Services Inc., a payments provider in Canada, expanded deployment of the UP Payments Risk Management platform to eScore, Everlink’s machine-learning antifraud service. The UP platform comes from ACI Worldwide.
- Wire transfers to victims of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas will not be charged fees this week, The Western Union Co. announced. The company and the Western Union Foundation also announced a $50,000 donation to the Red Cross for Hurricane Dorian relief efforts, and matches on donations from agents and employees.
- Denso Corp., developer of the Quick Response code, noted the 25th anniversary of the technology, which has been incorporated into many point-of-sale and mobile-payment services.
- Cardlytics Inc. hired Ross McNab as president, North America advertising. McNab comes to the rewards platform provider from MediaMath Inc., a data-services provider for marketers.
Shift4 Payments Inc. is scheduled to have its first quarterly earnings call as a publicly …