- TransferMate Ltd., a provider of cross-border business-to-business payments technology, said it has won a payments license in Mexico.
- The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants and CPA.com announced they are seeking applicants for the 2021 startup accelerator program, whose specialty is accounting, finance, and regulatory technology.
- Cryptocurrency provider Crypto.com launched a French version of its app and exchange. The company reports “strong user growth” since launching its Crypto.com card in 31 European markets in April, and says it now has more than 3 million users overall.
- The California Fair Access to Insurance Requirements Plan, which offers property insurance to owners who cannot otherwise obtain coverage, has adopted the digital payments platform from payments-technology provider One Inc.
- Chinese technology firm ByteDance has acquired the Chinese payments platform UIPay. Terms were not disclosed. ByteDance owns the short-video app TikTok, whose U.S. assets it has been ordered to divest.
- Mastercard Inc. said it has become official shirt sponsor for domestic games starting this month for the Olympique Lyonnais women’s soccer team in France.
Discover Financial Services reported mixed results Thursday for the fourth quarter of 2020. Despite a …