- Restaurant point-of-sale provider TouchBistro launched a set of back-of-house technologies, including profit-management and kitchen display systems.
- Payments provider NMI released first-half 2023 results indicating the company ended the period with connections to more than 3,900 independent software vendors, sales agents, and fintechs. So far, these links have generated more than 2.3 billion transactions and more than $200 billion in volume, the company said.
- Payments provider Nuvei Corp. said it will process transactions for Stuvia, a marketplace for educational materials.
- Working with Visa Inc., First National Bank of Omaha launched a digital-issuance capability for its credit cards.
- Google has joined the Open Wallet Foundation, a Brussels-based standards organization for digital wallets, as a premier member.
- Medical-payments specialist PatientPay said it has completed an integration with health-care technology service PointClickCare, enabling medical offices to manage payments on one platform.
The major processor Shift4 Payments Inc. is expanding its presence in the non-profit sector through …