- U.S.-based network-management company Transaction Network Services said its technology will manage connectivity for Spain-based Euro Automatic Cash, a network of 1,500 ATMs.
- Tiptap, a donation platform, said it will enable Visa member financial institutions to offer customers a platform to make small donations to community charities while they are performing routine banking transactions.
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream Corp. and PickleJar Holdings Inc. jointly announced the closing of an expected acquisition by Yuengling’s of Picklejar has been delayed from Sept. 30 to Nov. 15. Picklejar provides payments technology and other services for live events.
- SEPTA, the mass-transit agency for Philadelphia, will start on Friday accepting contactless card and mobile-wallet payments for rides on all city and suburban buses and trolleys as well as some train lines.
- Mobile telecommunications provider T-Mobile is launching, with fliggs mobile, a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that the two companies say is the first all-digital Web3 MVNO. The service includes a wallet that enables cryptocurrency payments, cashback loyalty, and charitable donations. Web3 refers to emerging versions of blockchain-based technologies.
- Steve Bone is the new chief executive of Member Access Processing, a transaction processor for credit unions. Bone comes to the company from a position as chief operations officer at Trellance, a data-analytics company specializing in credit unions.
- Horizon Credit Union has selected PSCU to process its credit card, debit card, and ATM transactions, PSCU announced.
Holiday shoppers are projected to spend a record $12 billion to 12.4 billion online on …