- JPMorgan Chase has extended its JPM Coin, a blockchain-based settlement token launched in 2019, to euro-denominated payments. More than $300 billion has been processed on the coin since its inception.
- Transact Campus, a payments provider specializing in colleges and universities, announced it has reached the 1-million mark for number of student mobile credentials following the student ID’s launch in 2018. The milestone represents an 80% share of all mobile student IDs on client campuses, the company says, adding it has processed more than $230 million in transactions since introducing the technology.
- TriumphPay, a payments platform for trucking and other transport industries, said it has made a $9.7-million minority investment in Trax, a provider of spend-management technology for transportation companies. Trax will integrate TriumphPay’s payments network as part of the transaction.
- Flutterwave, a technology platform for global companies interested in accepting payments in Africa, announced it is building an updated processing platform on the Azure technology from Microsoft Corp. Uber and Netflix, as well as Microsoft, are Flutterwave clients.
- The Secure Technology Alliance, a trade group for the digital-security industry, marked its 30th anniversary. The group started out in 1993 as the Smart Card Forum, changing its name later to the Smart Card Alliance and later still to its current name.
- Nacha, the governing body for the automated clearing house network, named Jennifer Stokley general counsel, succeeding Jeanette Hait Blanco, who is retiring. Stokley comes to Nacha from a senior counsel position at Wells Fargo, and before that was an associate counsel at Bank of America.
Financial technology platform provider Adyen NV late Monday announced it will become the acquiring bank …