- Payments provider Repay Holdings Corp. closed on its $503-million cash-and-stock acquisition of BillingTree, an 18-year-old payments-technology provider. The deal, the largest in Repay’s history, was announced May 10.
- NCR Corp. said it expects to close its $2.5-billion acquisition of ATM-network specialist Cardtronics plc on June 21. The merger agreement was announced in January.
- Freight-payments provider PayCargo received a $125-million Series B investment from private-equity firm Insight Partners. The platform claims 67,000 active users.
- Automobile maintenance and repair firm CarAdvise has agreed to offer buy now, pay later service to its customers via Affirm Inc.
- Fi911, a sister company to Chargebacks911, launched a mentorship program for women in the fintech and payments arena.
- Payments provider Gr4vy said it completed the steps for PCI Level 1 certification.
- The Accredited Standards Committee X9 Inc. formed the X9 Industry Forum on Financial Terms Harmonization.
As they have for rival Visa Inc., transaction volumes are continuing to improve for Mastercard …