- ParkMobile LLC, a provider of mobile parking payments, said it has reached 18 million users after a 110% two-year growth rate. It also said it has appointed John Brown chief operations officer. Brown previously held executive positions at Clutch Technologies, Cardlytics, and Fiserv Inc.
- Payment card provider CPI Card Group Inc. announced its Card@Once instant-issuance technology, offered in partnership with Harland Clarke, is now deployed with almost 1,600 financial institutions, which have placed 11,000 Card@Once printers producing cards at a rate of 6 million annually.
- Zero Financial Inc. launched the Level bank account and Visa-branded Level debit card, offering 1% back on all purchases, scheduling of transfers and early access to paychecks, no minimum balance, and no monthly, overdraft, foreign-transaction, or add-on ATM fees. The new product joins the company’s Zero credit card.
- Tipalti Inc., a provider of cloud-based payables services, said in 2019 it surpassed $10 billion in transaction volume and doubled its client bookings to 900.
- InterCaribbean Airways announced it is now accepting PayPal at its Web site.
- ACI Worldwide Inc. announced that Banco Internacional, one of the largest banks in Ecuador, has adopted ACI’s Postilion service for ATM management.
- Chargeback Gurus hired Mary N. Chaney, a former FBI special agent and information-security authority, as its cybersecurity consultant.
The future of digital payments is being created now with the adoption of contactless payments, …