- Philip McHugh is stepping down as chief executive of Paysafe Ltd. and is being succeeded by Bruce Lowthers, a 15-year veteran of FIS Inc. McHugh, who is also leaving Paysafe’s board, is departing after two quarters in which Paysafe’s crucial digital-wallet business has struggled with declining payment volumes.
- BankProv, a unit of Provident Bancorp Inc., is working with fintech Synctera to offer fintech developers a debit card BIN-sponsorship program for cryptocurrency.
- U.S.-based payments-technology provider Agilysys said Hong Kong-based Swire Hotels has installed its technology in all its Hong Kong properties and will expand installation across its entire hotel portfolio.
- Transact, a specialist in campus-payments systems, launched its Transact Exchange cloud-native platform to enable data sharing between campus systems.
- U.S.-based Euronet Worldwide Inc. announced its epay unit has integrated Alipay+ from Ant Group to allow Europe’s Muller drugstore chain to accept in-store cross-border mobile payments via QR codes and barcodes.
- Imprint, a provider of payments and rewards programs, said it is working with Selina, a hotel operator whose properties are aimed at Millennial and Gen Z customers, to offer the Selina Rewards Visa card, which offers 5% back at Selina properties and 1% elsewhere. Selina operates 144 hotels in 25 countries.
SpotOn, a payments-technology provider serving restaurants and retailers, raised $300 million in a Series F …