- Circle K, Delaware North, Dunkin’, and White Castle are among retailers working with Mastercard Inc.’s Shop Anywhere and AI Powered Drive Through services, which aim to reduce customer waiting times and checkout lines while offering vehicle recognition, voice ordering, and artifical intelligence for drive-through lanes.
- Point-of-sale installment lender Affirm Inc. announced it is providing payment services to Callaway Golf Co.
- GTY Technology Holdings Inc.’s CityBase unit said the town of Marshfield, Mass., will install a self-service kiosk from CityBase in October that will allow residents to pay bills by scanning a barcode and make payments for town services such as taxes, dog licenses, and beach stickers.
- Signature Card Services, a 23-year-old payments provider, has renamed itself Signature Payments Inc.
- Researchers in Switzerland say they have discovered a bug that would allow fraudsters to bypass PINs for contactless Visa transactions above the contactless limit.
Despite the slowdown in manufacturing as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, shipments of wearable …