- OTG Management, which manages airport restaurants, said it is supporting contactless payments and an expansion of Apple Pay and Google Pay acceptance, along with PayPal and Venmo, at two newly opened restaurants at LaGuardia airport.
- BigCommerce said merchants using its e-commerce sales had a 31% increase year-over-year in gross merchandise value on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
- POSaBIT Systems Corp. has integrated its payments capabilities with delivery-software platform Onfleet to extend point-of-sale and payments technologies to cannabis merchants.
- Finance-technology provider Kyriba Corp. and J.P. Morgan Payments announced a real-time treasury platform allowing clients of both firms to gain real-time cash visibility and bank reporting, using an open-banking application programming interface from J.P. Morgan.
- Visa Inc. said it will serve as the global network for GoHenry, an issuer of prepaid cards for children and teens, in the U.S., U.K., and European markets.
- Freedom Bank of Virginia said it has integrated digital technology from Autobooks to enable small-business clients to bill and receive payments from clients within the bank’s online and mobile channels.
- A survey from PCI Pal of more than 2,200 consumers in the United States and United Kingdom found that 70% use a digital wallet to regularly pay for online purchases.
- Remittances provider Wise Payments Ltd. released its “2022 Remittances Report.”
E-commerce transactions for the 2022 holiday-shopping season bested predictions for growth, despite signs of a …