- KeyBank said it has begun issuing contactless-enabled Mastercard credit and debit cards.
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc. said KeyBank will upgrade its network of 1,400 ATMs with Diebold’s DN Vynamic portfolio of software applications that includes ATM management and more options for customers, including selection of bill denominations.
- Payments provider CCBill LLC announced consumers can now use a U.S. bank account to make an online payment within CCBill Pay.
- Mastercard Inc. said BMO Bank of Montreal will offer the Mastercard Send payment service to its Canadian business and commercial-banking clients.
- Hypur Inc. said its payment service is now available throughout the United States to legal marijuana-related businesses. In addition to consumer payments, the service, available for iOS and Android devices, also enables merchants to process business-to-business payments.
- Unattended-payments specialist USA Technologies Inc. said its Seed Markets service, which enables vending providers to manage their inventory, delivery schedules, and reporting, now includes five additional clients.
- The Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions announced its board of directors elected Polly Van Duser, senior vice president of talent acquisition at Bank of America Merchant Services, to the board. WNET also appointed Natalia T. Leonardis, CardFlight Inc. senior vice president of business development, to its board of advisors.
- Installment-payment provider Sezzle named four new members to its board of directors.
The U.S. subsidiary of failed German payment processor Wirecard AG is drawing strong interest from potential buyers, according to …