- Kallpod LLC announced its Kontactless Quick Response code-based payment service is now available at select Hyatt, Courtyard Marriott, and Hilton locations. Consumers can place orders for food, beverages, and merchandise to be delivered where the user is sitting. They scan a QR code at a table or seat, which opens a custom responsive Web page to place orders, make payments, track progress, and leave feedback.
- MoneyGram International Inc. said its MoneyGram Online direct-to-consumer business reported a 207% growth in July, year-over-year. MoneyGram did not provide exact volumes. The company’s overall digital transaction growth increased 124% for the same period.
- Payments provider Century Business Solutions said its EBizCharge payment technology is now integrated with accounting software Safe Intacct.
- Bluefin Payment Systems said it received a patent in Japan for decrypting payloads received from encryption devices.
- Travel card issuer UATP said Air China joined the network as an issuer and will accept all UATP accounts as a form of payment.
FIS Inc. early Wednesday announced a platform it says will make the big processor the …