- JotForm, a developer of online forms for businesses, announced an integration with the PayPal Commerce Platform allowing clients to accept credit card payments, transfers between PayPal accounts, and PayPal Credit financing options.
- Corporate-payments software provider Coupa Software Inc. said it has acquired Bellin Group, a vendor of treasury-management technology. Terms were not announced.
- With the popularity of mobile banking surging, the FBI issued a warning urging consumers to be on watch for fake banking apps and to take protective measures such as using two-factor authentication.
- The U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, which regulates national banks, is seeking public input as it reviews its digital-banking regulations for possible updates as bank technology and practices evolve.
- The Federal Trade Commission’s “recent assault on the payment processing industry” highlights legal theories about third-party accountability “and the imposition of reasonable monitoring duties,” according to an attorney and contributing writer for The National Law Review.
- Processor FIS said Jeffrey A. Goldstein joined its board of directors. Goldstein is a senior advisor at Canapi Ventures, a venture-capital firm.
The future of digital payments is being created now with the adoption of contactless payments, …