- NCR Corp. said Big Y Foods Inc., with 85 New England locations, selected the NCR Emerald point-of-sale system for its checkouts.
- With the pandemic shutting down casinos, gambling is moving online, where the volume of wagers is expected to nearly double to $92.9 billion in 2023 from $59 billion this year, Statista forecasts.
- Payments provider Paysafe Group Holdings Ltd. said it will support an online cash payment option on paysafecard for Microsoft Corp. customers in 22 countries shopping in Microsoft Store.
- Nacha, the automated clearing house governing body, launched DirectDeposit.org, a site to educate consumers about ACH payments.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc. said it acquired 700 non-branch ATMs from the Bank of Ireland. U.S.-based Euronet’s ATM fleet includes nearly 47,000 machines.
As consumers’ comfort level with online sports betting grows, a quick and frictionless payout of …