- Electronic Payments Inc. said it will temporarily suspend the monthly support fees for its TableTurn and Exatouch Point of Sale products for three months.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. is temporarily closing 1,000 of its bank branches, or 20% of its network, because of Covid-19, according to press reports. The remaining open branches will operate with reduced hours.
- In related news, Dan Price, CEO of Seattle-based independent sales organization Gravity Payments, said in a tweet that “all businesses in Seattle have seen revenue drop 30% in the last two weeks.”
- Semaphone Ltd., a technology provider for call and contact centers, said its Cardprotect Relay+ service for digital payments is now certified globally under the Payment Card Industry data-security standard. Semaphone also said it extended its PCI certification for its Cardprotect Voice+ service for telephone-based payments across all of North America.
- Business-to-business payments and credit-services provider Mutli Service Technology Solutions Inc. (MSTS) said Arcadier Pte Ltd., a developer of white-label marketplaces, is now offering MSTS’ credit-as-a-service system.
- ControlScan Inc. announced its listing with the PCI Security Standards Council as one of the first Software Security Framework Assessor companies. The Software Security Framework program will replace the PCI Council’s Payment Application Data Security Assessor program by 2022, ControlScan said.
Payments provider Paya Inc. has signed an agreement to acquire The Payment Group (TPG), a …