- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc. expanded its licensing agreement with CardFree Inc., the technology provider for the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app. The deal includes a perpetual license to the CardFree software and greater control over the mobile-payments technology. Dunkin’ Brands also is licensed to use the technology for future services, including catering, delivery, and curb-side pickup. The CardFree-powered Dunkin’ mobile app debuted in 2012.
- Payments providers TranzVia and JetPay Corp. launched TranzFreedom, a discount-for-cash program.
- ACI Worldwide said its UP eCommerce Payments service now has self-integration capabilities that enable developers to self-certify.
- Womply, which provides data services to small and mid-size businesses, named Tony Grimminck chief financial officer. He previously was CFO at HotelTonight, worked at StubHub, and was a vice president at Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan.
- LaterPay Inc., provided of an expedited payment button for online transactions, added to its U.S. staff with several hires.
‘Tens of Thousands of Dollars’ in Fraud for Operators That Don’t Upgrade Gas Pumps to EMV, a Report Estimates
When the big card networks this spring postponed until April 2021 the fraud-liability deadline for …