- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc. expanded its licensing agreement with CardFree Inc., the technology provider for the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app. The deal includes a perpetual license to the CardFree software and greater control over the mobile-payments technology. Dunkin’ Brands also is licensed to use the technology for future services, including catering, delivery, and curb-side pickup. The CardFree-powered Dunkin’ mobile app debuted in 2012.
- Payments providers TranzVia and JetPay Corp. launched TranzFreedom, a discount-for-cash program.
- ACI Worldwide said its UP eCommerce Payments service now has self-integration capabilities that enable developers to self-certify.
- Womply, which provides data services to small and mid-size businesses, named Tony Grimminck chief financial officer. He previously was CFO at HotelTonight, worked at StubHub, and was a vice president at Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan.
- LaterPay Inc., provided of an expedited payment button for online transactions, added to its U.S. staff with several hires.
Point-of-sale credit provider Affirm Inc. said it raised $500 million in a series G funding round. Lead …