- ATM manufacturer Diebold Nixdorf Inc. extended its agreement with consulting firm Accenture plc to streamline its operations by making business processes digital and moving them to the cloud. Diebold Nixdorf says the pact could yield $50 million in savings through 2023.
- The Federal Reserve released its FraudClassifier model, an effort to bring consistency to the ways in which payments fraud is labeled, including fraud on the automated clearing house, wires, or checks.
- The Western Union Co. said it is working with The AXA Group, an insurance company, to pilot a program in which the money-transfer company offers life and disability insurance to consumers in France who send money to 10 African countries.
- Scratchpay, which offers payments and financing options for clients of veterinary clinics, announced the rollout of its Take5 program, which allows partner clinics to extend treatment costs over five equal payments with a zero-percent interest rate.
- Century Business Solutions announced a partnership with Tigunia, a software and information technology consulting firm, which will integrate Century’s EBizCharge gateway into Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics NAV applications.
- Bluefin Payment Systems released a white paper on data privacy regulations and related subjects.
With the expiration of a major agreement with PayPal Holdings Inc. just a few days …