- Target Corp. has integrated its popular Cartwheel couponing app into its main mobile app in preparation for introducing mobile-payment functionality based on quick-response codes, TechCrunch reports, though Target’s deadline for introducing payments on the app is “in flux”and may slip into early next year, according to the online news service.
- Golden 1 Credit Union has joined the Accel electronic funds transfer network, a unit of Fiserv Inc. The credit union has 860,000 members.
- Nok Nok Labs said its NNL S3 Authentication Suite runs on the latest Intel Core processors, with Intel Software Guard extensions, extending non-password authentication capability to online payments on personal computers and desktop applications.
- HealthPay24, a vendor of patient financial-management software, has integrated the Bolt P2PE application from payments provider CardConnect to secure patient payments to health-care providers.
- Appetize, a provider of cloud-based point-of-sale technology for foodservice applications, said its system has been integrated into four large-scale venues: San Jose McEnery Convention Center, Wildwoods Convention Center, Phoenix Convention Center, and Overland Park Convention Center.
- Mobile-ticketing specialist Atom Tickets said its platform is now available for 18,500 movie screens across North America with the addition of three new exhibitors, B&B Theaters, Flix Brewhouse, and Southern Theaters.
- Compliance-services provider Conformance Technologies LLC said it added automated detection functions for transaction laundering, fake celebrity endorsement fraud, and false-front merchants to its InConRadar service.
NCR Corp. entered into a definitive agreement Monday to acquire ATM network operator Cardtronics plc …