- Cleure, a marketer of skin-care products, announced it will launch a redesigned Web site whose features include an express checkout with installment-lending capability from Afterpay Ltd.
- Payments provider Trust Payments said it has joined with property-management software provider Guestline to launch GuestPay, a payment service for hotel managers. The service is available in 25 countries.
- Cyclebit, a payments provider operating in Europe and Asia, launched Cycle Online, a service that enables merchants to accept cryptocurrencies along with fiat currencies.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. named 20 non-profit organizations to receive grants and contributions totaling $5 million and intended to support black-owned businesses as they recover from the impact of Covid-19.
- Former Monitise PLC and Visa Inc. executive Elizabeth Buse has joined the board of F5 Networks Inc., a developer of cloud applications.
Strange times. Seemingly overnight, one of the most durable and heavily weighted key performance indicators …