- Affirm Inc. said it had 4.5 million active customers in its fiscal 2021 second quarter ended Dec. 31, a 52% increase from the second quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Payments provider Repay Holdings Corp. said an integration with PN3 Solutions, a software provider for business-to-business payment automation, will allow PN3’s clients to complete payments to vendors using a virtual card or the automated clearing house network.
- Communications Data Group said it has integrated its billing system with an interactive voice response system from PayerExpress to allow consumers to pay bills by phone and avoid having to visit billers’ locations during the pandemic.
- Worldnet Payments said it will work with ISVPay to offer payment services to independent software vendors.
- MagTek Inc. said Mobile Demand, a provider of rugged tablets and mobile computing products, launched its first-ever integrated magnetic stripe reader that relies on MagTek’s MSR authenticator technology.
- Commerce platform BlueSnap Inc. opened an office in Dublin, Ireland, to serve European customers. BlueSnap also appointed Eugene McCague as chairman of its European operations. McCague had been managing partner at Arthur Cox, a corporate law firm.
- Processor FIS Inc. said it is accepting applications for the 2021 FIS Fintech Accelerator program. Now in its sixth year, the program is open to growth-stage fintechs with established customers and recurring revenue.
- Prepaid payment specialist Blackhawk Network named Nikhil Sathe as chief technology officer. Sathe most recently was with Google and has experience with American Express, PayPal, and JPMorgan Chase.
Shift4 Payments Inc. refers to the volume potential it’s trying to tap as a “coiled …